Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Greyson!!

I just had my 1st birthday party!!

I was very intrigued by my dinosaur cake, after all it was my very first cake.



A Big thanks to Daddy, Grandma Smith and Aunt Jennie for helping with my Dinosaur cake.

I love playing with my Grandpa. I can get away with most anything.
"Hold still Grandpa I am rolling this ball over your face."

As you can see all of my grandparents came for my birthday party.
And we all went to the Bronco game.
GO BRONCOS!!

I loved all my presents! I could really get used to this birthday stuff!
Thank you for coming to my party!

3 comments:

Stillman and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Greyson!

The Egan Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hey friend how are you? I miss you! Your kids are darling! Call us when you come this way, we live in Menan! Oh buddy!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Greyson! Looks like an awesome time. The Bronco game was pretty cold and a little drizzly, but the Bronco's always kick butt!
I can't believe your 1! What a cute boy you are turning out to be!